Games at Work: Participation, Procedure, and Playoverview | logistics | schedule | assignments | journals | glitch | resources
- p5.js and p5.play
- online editors: glitch, jsbin, and p5ide
- offline editors: visual studio code, brackets, and sublime
- useful plugins: brackets-git and brackets-beautify
- A Book of Surrealist Games. Compiled by Brotchi, edited by Gooding. Shambhala. 1995.
- The Fluxus Peformance Workbook. Edited by Friedman, Smith and Sawchyn. Performance Research. 2002
- The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses. Schell. CRC Press. 2008.