Games at Work: Participation, Procedure, and Playoverview | logistics | schedule | assignments | journals | github | resources
Lecture: Monday & Wednesday 1:30pm-4:30pm (Avery 333 & RKC 100)
Ben Coonley's Office Hours: Thursday 1pm-3pm and by appointment (Avery 220)
Keith O'Hara's Office Hours: Tue 3pm-4pm; Wed/Fri 9am-10am and by appointment (RKC 204)
- Getting Started with p5.js. McCarthy, Reas, and Fry. Maker Media. 2015. ISBN 1457186772.
- Engagement (25%): Gaming journal; Participation; Attendance
- Sketches (25%): Weekly assignments
- Projects (25%): Two multi-week assignments
- Final Project (25%): A large project worked on for the last third of the term
- Attend class.
- Be on time.
- Check moodle.
- Bring your laptop to lecture, if you own one.
- Come to class prepared. Make sure to have read the required reading BEFORE class.
- Complete all assignments and start early.
- Cooperate, but don't copy.
- Credit work, including all sources you used from the web, other books, etc.
- Sharing ideas is encouraged, but blatantly copying work without attribution will be treated as scholastic dishonesty and receive no credit.
- Keep your assignment and lab work private, an external hard drive is recommended.