The Computational Imageoverview | logistics | schedule | announcements | assignments | resources
- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications. Szeliski. Springer. 2010.
- Programming Computer Vision with Python. Solem. O'Reilly. 2012.
- Foundations of 3D Computer Graphics. Gortler. MIT Press. 2012.
- Assignments (40%): Programming assignments
- Project (25%): Team project worked on for approximately 1/2 of the term.
- Quizzes (20%): Short weekly quizzes.
- Participation (15%): Positive impact on the class
- Attend class.
- Be on time.
- Come to class prepared. We'll rely on both the textbook and various research papers for this class, make sure to have the required reading done BEFORE class.
- Complete all assignments, and start early.
- Cooperate, but don't copy.
- Credit work, including all sources you used from the web, other books, etc.
- Sharing ideas is encouraged, but blatantly copying work without attribution will be treated as scholastic dishonesty and receive no credit.